We are seeking individuals who in addition to having stellar sales and customer service skills, also want to work for a company with a reputation for excellence. Qualified candidates will sell fresh cut flowers to an established, select base of wholesale and retail florists and some mass markets throughout the United States.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients in order to discover their individual business challenges and provide solutions for them
- Working with other Account Managers to provide unprecedented service to our client base
- Selling fresh cut flowers on a daily basis to our established client base, and more importantly, managing their accounts to help them successfully grow their businesses by providing product solutions
- Aggressive prospecting and following up with leads
- Assisting the Sales Manager in creating promotions and fulfilling the sales strategies set by the company while constantly maintaining our commitment to our core values and purpose
- Representing our corporation by means of constant honesty, integrity, professionalism, excellent quality product, and customized service that makes each client feel special
- Speak, write and comprehend perfect, clear, fluent English
- Ability to make decisions, think on your feet, motivate yourself and produce results while following the direction of the company
- Self-motivated and highly goal oriented
- Travel domestically to industry events including but not limited to trade fairs and clients visitations (approximately 15%) and ability to travel out of the country to visit flower suppliers (negligible)
- At least 3 years of sales experience – at the level of personally managing specific accounts and offering them customized service
- Professional floral sales experience
If you feel that you possess these abilities and want to work for a company who is a recognized leader, please forward your resume and be sure to include both your employment and salary history to email@example.com.
Contact Person: Mike Rodriquez
Applicants should be able to handle flexible work hours and withstand a 33 degree refrigerated facility. Please complete the form below and we will get back to you shortly.