We are seeking individuals who in addition to having stellar sales and customer service skills, also want to work for a company with a reputation for excellence. Qualified candidates will sell fresh cut flowers to an established, select base of wholesale and retail florists and some mass markets throughout the United States.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients in order to discover their individual business challenges and provide solutions for them
- Working with other Account Managers to provide unprecedented service to our client base
- Selling fresh cut flowers on a daily basis to our established client base, and more importantly, managing their accounts to help them successfully grow their businesses by providing product solutions
- Aggressive prospecting and following up with leads
- Assisting the Sales Manager in creating promotions and fulfilling the sales strategies set by the company while constantly maintaining our commitment to our core values and purpose
- Representing our corporation by means of constant honesty, integrity, professionalism, excellent quality product, and customized service that makes each client feel special
- Speak, write and comprehend perfect, clear, fluent English
- Ability to make decisions, think on your feet, motivate yourself and produce results while following the direction of the company
- Self-motivated and highly goal oriented
- Travel domestically to industry events including but not limited to trade fairs and clients visitations (approximately 15%) and ability to travel out of the country to visit flower suppliers (negligible)
- At least 3 years of sales experience – at the level of personally managing specific accounts and offering them customized service
- Professional floral sales experience
If you feel that you possess these abilities and want to work for a company who is a recognized leader, please forward your resume and be sure to include both your employment and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Person: Kristin Gilliland
This position requires a person who is both analytical and creative. The applicant needs to be able to collect, analyze, and dissect data while working closely with the marketing director to bring our message to wholesalers, retailers and consumers.
Contact Person: Scott Gilliland
Applicants should be able to handle flexible work hours and withstand a 33 degree refrigerated facility. Please complete the form below and we will get back to you shortly.